Renaissance Atlanta Waverly
2450 Galleria Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30339
Group Rate: $169/night
Group Name: MD Expo 2022
Deadline: March 21, 2022 (room block may sell out prior to deadline)
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- This hotel does not provide a shuttle service.
- A&M Shuttle Service; fee: $33 (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: $55 (one way)
- On-site parking, fee: $5/day
THE SHOW FOR BIOMEDICAL/HTM PROFESSIONALS
WHAT TO EXPECT
MD Expo strives to provide healthcare technology management professionals with a unique, intimate and rewarding conference second to none. Clinical engineers, biomedical technicians, directors and managers, procurement/asset managers and others responsible for medical technology will gather in a one-of-a-kind warm and welcoming environment to network with peers, learn the latest technologies and advances in HTM. Find out what everyone has been talking about; this is one event you can’t afford to miss!
- Industry-leading speakers covering the hottest topics in HTM, compliance, IT, cybersecurity, management and equipment service
- The industry’s most unique networking events to connect and share best practices with other leading HTM professionals
- World-class exhibit hall with the latest technology, products and services
" Presentations were very informative and energizing! I feel ready to begin planning for change in our healthcare system. The Expo was fantastic! "
– G. Contreras, Clinical Engineer
" I really enjoyed being a part of the Expo. It's really a great opportunity to share and learn for the clinical engineering profession. "
– R. Nolen, Biomedical Engineering Manager
" A great way to meet vendors, get education CEs and network, network, network! "
– D. Gillaspie, Biomed Tech