Renaissance Dallas Addison Hotel
15201 Dallas Parkway, Addison, Texas 75001
Hotel Phone: 972-386-6000
Group Rate: $144/night
Deadline: March 25, 2021 (room block may sell out prior to deadline)
Direct booking link: Coming Soon
- Hotel direction: 20.8 miles NE
- This hotel does not provide shuttle service. Alternate transportation: Super Shuttle; fee: 35 USD (one way); reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: 55 USD (one way)
Dallas Love Field (DAL)
- Hotel direction: 12.5 miles N
- This hotel does not provide shuttle service. Alternate transportation: Super Shuttle; fee: 25 USD (one way); reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: 50 USD (one way)
- On-site parking, fee: Reduces to $10 daily
- Valet parking, fee: Reduced to $18 daily
- 3 Different Parking Options, Valet, Surface Parking or Garage Parking
THE SHOW FOR BIOMEDICAL/HTM PROFESSIONALS
WHAT TO EXPECT
MD Expo strives to provide healthcare technology management professionals with a unique, intimate and rewarding conference second to none. Clinical engineers, biomedical technicians, directors and managers, procurement/asset managers and others responsible for medical technology will gather in a one-of-a-kind warm and welcoming environment to network with peers, learn the latest technologies and advances in HTM. Find out what everyone has been talking about; this is one event you can’t afford to miss!
- Industry-leading speakers covering the hottest topics in HTM, compliance, IT, cybersecurity, management and equipment service
- The industry’s most unique networking events to connect and share best practices with other leading HTM professionals
- World-class exhibit hall with the latest technology, products and services
" Presentations were very informative and energizing! I feel ready to begin planning for change in our healthcare system. The Expo was fantastic! "
– G. Contreras, Clinical Engineer
" I really enjoyed being a part of the Expo. It's really a great opportunity to share and learn for the clinical engineering profession. "
– R. Nolen, Biomedical Engineering Manager
" A great way to meet vendors, get education CEs and network, network, network! "
– D. Gillaspie, Biomed Tech