LAS VEGAS 2021
Chris Nowak, CBET, CHP, CSCS, Senior Director, UHS of Delaware, and Dave Francoeur, Senior VP Marketing and Sales, Tech Knowledge Associates
The Laurel and Hardy Show: Making the HTM Program Fun is Serious Business
Tuesday, November 2, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Attendees can come and participate in the fun as Dave Francoeur and Chris Nowak introduce topics and discuss HTM operations, regulatory requirements and common misconceptions of running an HTM program. Topics will include:
- What is reactive maintenance and how can I make it successful for my patients and program?
- Is developing an AEM program only about saving money?
- Why does the successful HTM program need to be concerned about analytics?
- How many stickers do I need to buy for planned maintenance?
- Training and Education – the Pro Forma … what’s that?
… and much more!
BROWSE MORE EDUCATION