Travis Kobernick, Director of Clinical Engineering, Justin Mahan, Clinical Engineering Manager, Mark Cooper, Clinical Engineer, Parkland Health & Hospital System and Dustin Smith, Nuvolo Healthcare Sr. Solution Consultant
PRODUCT DEMO: What Is A Connected Hospital? Parkland Health & Hospital System Explains How They Now Can Coordinate Activities Involving Multiple Departments
Saturday, April 17, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Parkland has implemented their forward-thinking vision of one enterprise platform to transform hospital services – one platform for Clinical Engineering, IT, Facilities, Environmental Services, Nutrition Services, Pharmacy and more. This enables support departments to better coordinate with each other on cybersecurity initiatives, projects, capital planning, trouble-shooting repairs, as well as provides one self-service portal for doctors and nurses to report a problem and get information. Parkland will share their successes and the benefits they found from implementing a connected hospital.
You’ll find out how Parkland:
- Built automation into the work order process
- Simplified onboarding for new clinical devices added to the network
- Coordinates security response for complex clinical devices that have shared ownership (IT, Facilities, HTM)
- Supervises daily operations through dashboards
- Manages their medical device contracts through their CMMS
- Balances workloads and assigns work between support teams
- Manages medical equipment life cycles
- Captures total capital costs of new medical equipment for budgeting purposes
BROWSE MORE EDUCATION