Chris Nowak, CBET, CHP, CSCS, Senior Director, UHS of Delaware, and Dave Francoeur, Senior VP Marketing and Sales, Tech Knowledge Associates
A Seat at the Table: Iconoclasm and the HTM Professional – Breaking old rules and making new ones
Saturday, April 17, 4-5 p.m.
Attendees will participate in a moderated discussion about the HTM career field and the “ism’s” associated with what we do.
- Why do most of us use PM stickers? Are they required?
- What do we need to document?
- Should you document 100% of your paid hours?
- Imaging Engineers and Biomeds, are they on the same team?
- Planned Maintenance and AEM, What? When? And Why?
And many more issues that may question the beliefs, practices, or doctrine of the iconoclasts – like the presenters moderating this program.
BROWSE MORE EDUCATION