Advancing the Biomedical/HTM Professionals
Supported by CMIA, MD Expo returns to California after six years, bigger and better than ever. MD Expo has set the bar for HTM conferences for over 15 years! Attendees benefit from world-class educational sessions, top-flight networking opportunities and an exhibit hall filled with the latest technology, service and equipment options. It also provides opportunities for meaningful interactions with HTM thought leaders and peers from around the nation.
- Over 30 hours of accredited CE education
- Industry-leading speakers covering hottest topics in HTM, compliance, IT, management and equipment service
- World-class exhibit hall featuring latest technology, products and services
- The industry’s best networking events to connect and share best practices with other leading HTM professionals
- MD Expo annual awards presentation
- Joint Commission Keynote Address covering regulatory updates
95% of attendees rate the education at 4.5 (out of 5) or higher
75% of attendees are HTM professionals
From the moment the MD Expo kicks off at the Welcome Reception to the wrap-up, the conference will be a non-stop experience filled with countless opportunities to network and prospect for new business. Attendees will gain extensive knowledge through educational seminars, as well as participate in several social and networking events. A world-class exhibit hall with the latest technology and cost-saving resources from more than 100 equipment vendors will be showcased.
We have added the MD Expo Irvine Pre-Show Planner to our Attendee Tool Kit, which includes:
1. Detailed information regarding education sessions, workshops and available CE credits
2. Available networking opportunities
3. Preview of the MD Expo Exhibit Hall
4. What’s new at the MD Expo in 2017
5. How to seek administrative approval so that you can attend MD Expo, the premier healthcare technology management conference.
What People Are Saying:
"I enjoyed the seminars. The keynote was most beneficial in my opinion."
Sean C., BMET III – Clinical Engineering Supervisor
“I had a wonderful time. This was my first MD Expo experience and I hope to attend again. I really enjoyed the seminars and the chance to network.”
Katherine C., Biomedical Equipment Technician
"I Love the small show where you can actually have a conversation!"
Alison F., Director of Purchasing
SAMPLE LETTER TO MANAGER
Editable Word document that will assist with your request to attend MD Expo Irvine.
NETWORKING AT MD EXPO
Word document that lists networking opportunities at the MD Expo Irvine.
Detailed information regarding education sessions, workshops and available CE credits.
TechNation magazine is a monthly magazine dedicated to providing medical equipment service professionals with comprehensive, reliable, information concerning medical equipment, parts, service and supplies.